Elderly man charred to death while sleeping in Odisha

Prameyanews English

Published By : Prameya News Bureau | November 13, 2023 IST

Odisha, fire

Nabarangpur, Nov 13: An elderly man was charred to death after his clothes caught fire while sleeping in Jharigam locality of Odisha’s Nabarangpur district last night.

The deceased has been identified as Bhikari Mali (55).

As per reports, the incident took place at Butisargi village under Jharigam police limits. The victim had lit a fire to keep him warm and was sleeping next to it when his clothes accidentally caught fire. He suffered severe burn injuries in the mishap and succumbed to the injuries.

On getting the information, police arrived at the spot and seized the body for post-mortem.

Further investigation into the matter is underway.

News7 Is Now On WhatsApp Join And Get Latest News Updates Delivered To You Via WhatsApp

You Might Also Like

More From Related News
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Odisha, fire
Rath Yatra

Copyright © 2024 - Summa Real Media Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.