Bhubaneswar, Nov 3: Acting on the allegation of possession of disproportionate assets, Odidha vigilance on Friday launched simultaneous searches on the proporties of Arjun Kumar Sahoo, Asst. Engineer , Rural Works Sub-Division, Salipur, Dist- Cuttack. The searches are being conducted led by 8 DSPs, 8 Inspectors, 7ASIs and other staff on the strength of the search warrants issued by Hon’ble Special Judge, Vigilance, Bhubaneswar at the following 8 places in Khurdha (Bhubaneswar), Cuttack and Kendrapara districts.
The house searches are being conducted at the following locations:
- One three storeyed building located at Khandagiri Vihar, Lane No.2, plot No. 125/3056, Bhubaneswar.
- The double storeyed building located at village Sadanandapur under Derabis Tahasil, Kendrapara.
- A rented house of Sri Sahoo at Balarampur, Kendrapada.
- The office room of Sri Sahoo located at Rural Works Sub-Division, Salipur, Dist- Cuttack.
- The Govt. Residential quarter located at Salipur, Dist- Cuttack.
- A house of his relative at Raipur, Kendrapara.
- House of his close associate Kumar Behera at Badahat, Kendrapara.
- The rented house of another close associate of Sri Sahoo near District Agriculture office, Kendrapara.
Search is in progress. Further report follows.