Bhubaneswar, Sept 7: Odisha Vigilance sleuths on Thursday carried out searches and unearthed huge assets and properties linked to Sudipta Das, ASI excise Balugaon Circle, in Khurdha district.
- The vigilance teams today carried out simultaneous searches at four places linked to Dash in Nayagarh and Khordha districts.
- Two buildings, 6 plots, Cash Rs.1.35 Lakhs, Gold approx 300 gms along with other assets unearthed during searches on properties linked to Sudipta Dash.
During house searches so far, the following assets have been unearthed in the name of Dash and his family members;
- One double storeyed building at Nayagarh Old town with total area of approx 3,000 Sqft.
- Another double storyed building at Nayagarh old town over Khata No-233, Plot No-318/319.
- 6 plots in and around Nayagarh town. Details are under;
- A piece of land measuring area Ac 0.015 decimal vide plot No.453/454, Khata No.1219/2387 at mouza Chahali, Nayagarh.
- A piece of land measuring area Ac 0.12 decimal vides plots No.108/1624, 108/1625 & 108/1626 respectively under Khata No.272/220 at mouza Chahali, Nayagarh.
- A piece of land vide plot No.318/319, Khata No.233 at mouza Nayagarh town.
- A piece of land measuring area of Ac 1.21 decimal vide plot No.201, Khata No.134/3 at mouza Jagannathhpur, Nayagarh.
The measurement and valuation/assessment of the above buildings/ plots is being carried out by Vigilance Technical Wing.
5) Cash Rs.1,35,520/-.*
6) Gold jewellery approx 300 gms.
7) 1 four wheeler (Mahindra Bolero) and 3 two wheelers.
8) Bank, Insurance and other deposits are under verification.
Further report follows.