The State Selection Board, Odisha, has officially released the recruitment notification for Teachers in Non-governmental fully aided High Schools on December 31, 2023. The application forms will be available from January 08 to February 07, 2024. Eligible and interested candidates aspiring to be appointed as Teachers in Non-governmental High Schools should take note of the official advertisement. The SSB Odisha officials will accept applications until February 07, 2024.
Organization SSB Odisha
Post Name Teacher
Application Form January 08 to February 07, 2024
Official Website https://ssbodisha.ac.in/
To apply online for this post under the Non-governmental fully aided High Schools of Odisha, an individual must meet certain eligibility criteria in all terms.
To be eligible for the teaching positions, individuals must meet the specified criteria. The application process can be completed through the official website at https://ssbodisha.ac.in/. Candidates are requested to review the detailed advertisement for essential information regarding the recruitment drive.
There are a total number of 2064 vacancies for General and reserved category candidates
How to apply
To apply online for the recruitment of SSB Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2024, you need to go through the step-by-step instructions, which are available below.
- Go to the official website of the State Selection Board, Odisha, by navigating to https://ssbodisha.ac.in/.
- Look for the section or link related to the Recruitment of Teachers 2024 on the website’s homepage.
- Within the Teacher Recruitment section, find and click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Fill in the required information, including personal details and educational qualifications.
- Upload documents with a recent passport-sized photograph and your signature, and submit the application form.