Angul, Oct 18: Odisha Vigilance sleuths on Wednesday conducted simultaneous raids on the properties of a Junior Engineer (Technical Consultant) in the office of Pallahara BEO in Odisha’s Angul district on allegations of amassing disproportionate assets.
The accused employee has been identified as Prasanna Kumar Pani.
As per reports, a team of Vigilance officials led by six DSPs, six Inspectors and other staff is carrying out simultaneous raids at nine places associated with Pani on the strength of search warrants issued by Special Judge, Vigilance, Bhubaneswar.
The raids are being carried out at the following places:
- Triple Storyed Building at plot no - 367, Trilochan Vihar, Ebaranga. Sundarpada,Bhubaneswar.
- Triple storyed building at plot no-366, Trlochan Vihar , Ebaranga, sundarpada Bhubaneswar.
- Triple storyed building near friends club, Sundarpada, Bhubaneswar.
- Flat no B/4 - 02, Hightech Plaza, sundarpada, BBSR.
- Rented house at Uday vihar, canal road, Pallahara,Dist-Angul.
- Office chamber of Sri pani, at O/o BEO , Pallahara,Dist-Angul.
- Triple storyed building located at Amlapada, Nimapada, Puri.
- Relatives' house at Sundarpada, Bhubaneswar.
- House of business partner at Gouri Dham, sundarpada, Bhubaneswar.
The raids are currently underway and more details in this regard are awaited.