Malkangiri, Nov 30: As many as 11 kids fell ill and were hospitalized after reportedly consuming some poisonous fruits at Telimeta village in Sadar block of Odisha’s Malkangiri district on Wednesday. As per reports, seven girls and four boys were playing during which they plucked some fruits from a tree and ate them.
Thereafter, all the kids complained of vomiting and loose motion. Following this, all of them were rushed to the District Headquarters Hospital (DHH) for treatment last night.
Their health condition is stated to be stable, sources said.