Malkangiri, Jan 30: Odisha Vigilance sleuths on Tuesday conducted simultaneous raids on the properties of Junior Engineer of CADA Division in Malkangiri district on allegations of amassing disproportionate assets.
The accused has been identified as Sanjaya Kumar Mohanty.
As per reports, a team of the officials led by Vigilance Additional SP comprising of three DSPs, eight Inspectors, eight ASIs, and other staff is carrying out simultaneous raids at seven places associated with Mohanty in Bhubaneswar (Khurdha), Balasore and Malkangiri districts.
The raids are being carried out at the following places:
- A three-storeyed building at Deulipanchughanta, Jaleswar in Balasore
- One 3 BHK Flat at Raghunathpur in Bhubaneswar
- A residential rented house at Malkangiri
- His office chamber in Malkangiri
- House of his relative at Pokhariput in Bhubaneswar
- Paternal house of Mohanty at Paikasida in Jaleswar of Balasore
- Residential house of the house owner of Mohanty at Malkangiri
Further details in this regard are awaited.