Bhubaneswar, Oct 9: The East Coast Railway (ECoR) on Monday cancelled and short-terminated several trains owing to the repair of railway tracks in Odisha’s Balasore
As per reports, the ECoR has cancelled a total of 10 trains and short-terminated four trains. The railway tracks got bankslip recently due to heavy rains.
The trains that have been cancelled are:
- 08031 Balasore-Bhadrak Special
- 08032 Bhadrak-Balasore Special
- 18037 Kharagpur-Jajpur Keonjhar Road Express
- 18038 Jajpur Keonjhar Road-Kharagpur Express
- 18021 Kharagpur-Khurda Road Express
- 18022 Khurda Road-Kharagpur Express
- 08017 Kharagpur-Balasore Special
- 08018 Balasore-Kharagpur Special
- 18043 Howrah-Bhadrak Express
- 18044 Bhadrak-Howrah Express
The Puri-Jaleswar and Bhubaneswar-Balasore trains will also remain cancelled between Bhadrak and Jaleswar/Balasore.
The trains that have been short-terminated are:
- 08416 Puri-Jaleswar Special will short terminate at Bhadrak.
- 08415 Jaleswar-Puri Special will short terminate at Bhadrak.
- 08411 Bhubaneswar-Balasore Special will short terminate at Bhadrak.
- 08412 Balasore-Bhubaneswar Special will short terminate at Bhadrak.
These train services are expected to run on a normal schedule from Tuesday.