Patna. Oct 12: Following the tragic accident in Bihar, the Indian railway cancelled 10 trains and diverted 21 trains.
As many as six people lost their lives and more than 100 people were injured.
Following the incident, several trains have been cancelled and diverted from their route after more than 12 coaches of the 12506 Delhi-Kamakhya North East Express' were derailed near the Raghunathpur station in Bihar's Buxar district on Wednesday. In this accident, six people lost their lives and more than 100 people were injured, confirmed by the Bhojpur SP Pramod Kumar.
Here's the list of cancelled trains to expedite rescue & restoration work
- Patna-Puri Special (03230),
- Sasaram-Ara Special (03620),
- Bhabua Road Express Special (03617),
- Patna--DDU Memu Pass Spl (03203),
- Patna-Buxar Memu Pass Special (03375),
- Patna Kashi Jan Shatabdi Express (15126),
- Kashi Patna Jan Shatabdi Express (15125)
- Patna-DDU Express (13209) will run Ara,
- DDU-Patna Express (13210) will run upto Ara.
List of diverted trains
- Pune-Danapur SF Express (12149),
- Patliputra SF Express (12141),
- Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (12424),
- Vikramshila Express (12368),
- Kamakhya Express (15623),
- Guwahati Express (15633),
- Rajendra Nagar Terminal Tejas Rajdhani Express (12310),
- Bhagalpur Garib Rath Express (22406),
- Anvt Rdp Express (22488), among others.
Check the complete list of diverted trains here:https://x.com/PTI_News/status/1712188301283905787?s=20
After the accident, the Indian Railways issued a helpline number. Below are the helpline numbers
Helpline numbers issued by the Indian Railway
1. Patna Junction (PBE)- 9771449971
2. Danapur (DNR)- 8905697493
3. Ara- 8306182542