Ghatagaon, June 21: A youth was electrocuted to death after coming in contact with live electric at Mudrabeda village in Keonjhar district today.
The deceased has been identified as Jugal palei.
According to the reports, there was wiring work going on in Jugal’s house. Today morning, Jugal was searching for something from the ceiling and he accidentally came in contact with the live earthen wire which was uncovered. Subsequently, he became unconscious and fell down.
The family members of Jugal rushed him to the Community Healthcare Centre in Ghatagaon where the doctor declared him brought dead.
On being informed, the police reached the hospital and launched a probe into the matter.