Kendrapara: In a shocking incident, a youth was electrocuted to death after he accidentally came in contact with a live electric wire in a village near Chandibazar under Sadar police limits in Kendrapara district.
Irate over the mishap, the locals blocked the road near Chandi Bazar under Sadar police limits demanding compensation. The identity of the deceased has yet to be identified.
On being informed, police reached the spot and tried to pacify the enraged locals.
Further investigation is underway in this regard.