Berhampur, Apr 7: With the Covid-19 resurgence looming large over the state, the district administration of Ganjam has issued new Standard Operating Protocols (SOPs) to be followed to curb the galloping cases in the district.
Here are the SOPs
- Suspected cases with symptoms: Advised for Antigen/ RTPCR test. If required admitted in Isolation ward of CHCS/SDHS/MKCG Berhampur.
- Covid-19 positive case with no symptoms: the case will be advised to stay at home isolation under the supervision of RRT.
- Covid-19 positive case with mild symptoms: the case will be advised to stay at home isolation under the supervision of RRT.
- Covid-19 positive case with moderate symptoms: the case will be referred by RRT/ MO to DCHC/ Covid Hospital.
- Covid-19 positive case with severe symptoms: the case will be directly referred to dedicated Covid Hospital MKCG Berhampur immediately.
- The case is to be referred with proper referral slip to appropriate centres communicated earlier.
- All Covid-19 positive case will be referred by dedicated Covid Ambulance, in case of non availability the 108 vehicle will be utilised for referral transport purpose.
- All Superintendent of CHCs/SDHs are directed to keep ready of isolation beds with oxygen facilities as proposed positively by 07.04.2021.
- It is also advised to follow the protocols /provision issued earlier on management of Covid-19 in Ganjam.