Odisha News In English

Prameya English, Prameyanews.com, Odisha Latest News, Odisha News Online

Shops at vending zone reduced to ashes as major fire breaks out in Keonjhar

11/01/2022 at 7:12 AM

Keonjhar, Jan 11: Shops at vending zone were reduced to ashes in a massive fire that broke out near Mochibandha school under Town police limits in Keonjhar district.

The exact reason behind the fire has not been immediately known though short circuit is believed to have caused the ignition and subsequent spread.

No loss of life has been reported.

Being informed, the fire services personnel rushed to the spot and are trying to control the blaze.

The vendors who eke out a living from the shops have incurred heavy losses after goods worth lakhs reduced to ashes in the mishap.

Though the damage caused by the fire mishap has not immediately been assessed, vendors suspect loss of properties to the tune of lakhs of rupees.

   Related Posts