Bhubaneswar, Feb 22: The Spot Counselling for admission to BAMS/BHMS courses running in various institutes of Odisha for the academic session 2020-21 is scheduled to be held at OJEE Cell in Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar on 24.02.2021 and 25.02.2021.
Process of allotment and provisional admission
1. Admission will be done strictly as per merit.
2. Candidates willing to participate in this round of counselling should report at
counselling hall at the schedule time as per his/her category/rank. Only one person
(guardian) will be allowed with the candidate to the counselling hall.
3. Candidates have to put their signature in an attendance sheet at the sitting hall.
4. Candidates, coming after the schedule time, will be allotted a seat/college from the
balance seats available at that point of time taking merit into consideration.
5. Provisional allotment/ admission will be done at the venue of spot counselling. The
candidates must bring all the original certificates for verification, failing which no admission
will be made and candidature will be rejected.
6. Candidates have to deposit required fees at the counselling spot positively, failing
which no allotment will be made and candidature will be rejected.
7. Candidates who take admission in any category in this round, will not be allowed for
any further change. Candidates who have taken admission in previous round allotment, are
not allowed to change category in the same institution during spot admission.
8. During spot counselling, if any seat is vacated by a candidate due to admission in
another vacant seat, the same seat will be displayed at that point of time and will be available
for admission for next candidate onwards.
9. Once all the vacant seats are filled up, counselling will be declared closed.
10. Participation in spot counselling does not ensure admission. Seats are allotted based
only on merit and availability of vacancy.
Documents and drafts required during spot counselling
1. Demand Draft of Rs 5000/- (for registered candidates of all categories) towards University registration fee, drawn in favour of “OJEE” on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar is to be deposited during spot counselling. Allotted/Reported candidates who have already paid fees are not required to pay any fee.
Candidates, who did not register with OJEE earlier, but want to take part in spot counselling, must come with an additional draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of “OJEE” on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar.
2. Candidates must produce the following certificates /documents, in original, for verification during spot counselling at the OJEE Cell. They also should submit one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents.
i. NEET (UG) 2020 Rank Card
ii. OJEE BHMS/BAMS Registration Slip
iii. 10th Board Certificate and Mark Sheet
iv. +2 Sc. Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet
v. College/School leaving certificate
vi. Nativity/Resident certificate of Odisha (Form–III, See Rule-3 of Govt. of Odisha)
Nativity / Resident certificate is mandatory for all candidates seeking admission to the course.
vii. SC/ST Certificate by birth issued by competent authority, Government of Odisha
viii. Green Card issued by Family Welfare Dept., Govt. of Odisha
ix. Candidates under EWS category, have to produce EWS Certificate (Income & Asset Certificate) from Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar.
The list of eligible Ex serviceman candidates is sent by Rajya Sainik Board to OJEE. Only those candidates will be considered under ES quota.