Nabarangpur, Mar 24: As a measure to control the resurgence of Covid-19 cases, Nabarangpur district administration has decided to impose curfew from March 25 in between 8 pm at night to 6 am in the morning, informed Nabarangpur collector Ajit Kumar Mishra in a release today.
The release also mentioned that movement of individuals shall remain strictly prohibited during night curfew except for essential activities with effect from 25th March, 2021.
The following are to be strictly followed during the implementation of the curfew:
1. No gathering of more than 05(five) persons will be allowed in Nabarangpur district jurisdiction in any public or private places except gathering inside house or house premises.
2. Non-essential gatherings and assemblies such as seminars, workshops, and conferences are to be cancelled.
3. Social gatherings and assemblies like religious functions, marriage receptions, parties etc. shall not be conducted.
4. No Marriage Barau opera shows/ and other functions shall be organised.
5. No Political rally, gathering for agitation should be conducted.
6. Any type of Kalyan Mandap shall not be permitted to any functions where public gathering possibilities.
7. All the hotels where people stay on regular basis coming from outside should keep all precautionary measures of COVID-19 like sanitiser and isolation room during the period.
8. Anybody with signs and symptoms like cough, fever or difficulty in breathing should call the district helpline No.06858-222459, Mobile No.9439988787, 9439988468/ District COVID Control Room No.06858.222434.
9. The Sub Divisional Magistrate, Nabarangpur/ all the Executive Magistrates, llCs of Police Stations of this district are hereby directed to keep a close watch on gathering of individuals in their respective areas.
10. Any person disobeying the above orders made under section 144 Cr.P.C and shall be deemed to have committed an offence punishable under section 51 to 60 of the Disaster Management Act, 2005, and COVID-19 Regulations, 2020, besides, legal action under Sec.188 of the Indian Penal Code and other legal provisions as applicable.
11. Rumor mongering, misinformation in social media will be dealt with very sternly.
12. This order shall remain in force till it is revoked or rescinded.