Bargarh, Oct 12: A minor girl has been electrocuted in Bargarh due to the negligence of the power supply department in Bargarh on Tuesday.
The mishap took place at Janakeda village under Gaisilat police limit in the morning.
Sources said, a seven year girl was playing in the village street. Meanwhile,she came in contact with a charged pole and became unconscious.
Subsequently,she was rushed to the Talapali health center. She was referred to Padmapur hospital as her health condition worsened. However, she died there during treatment.
Following this, locals demanded stern action against the delinquent officials and compensation to the deceased family.