Odisha News In English

Prameya English, Prameyanews.com, Odisha Latest News, Odisha News Online

star kirano
star kirano
previous arrow
next arrow

Minor girl critical as stove explodes in Brahmapur

19/10/2018 at 10:59 AM

Bhubaneswar: A minor girl sustained critical injuries as a stove exploded at a house along Brahmapur-Lanjipalli road early this morning.

The girl has been admitted to the MKCJ Medical College and Hospital.

According to reports, the stove caught fire during cooking.

   Related Posts