Bhadrak, Feb 19: A marriage feast in Bhadrak district has gone toxic for the guests. As many as 80 guests including the bride have been hospitalized after having infected food.
Sources said, Basanta Behera’s son Prakash Behera had arranged his marriage party in his village Chunida last night.
However, the family members of Prakash, the newlywed bride including some invited guests fell ill just few hours after the feast.
As many as 80 guests were reportedly admitted to Chunida primary hospital for immediate care.
However, ten serious ones got shifted to Bhadrak district headquarters hospital for better care.