Odisha News In English

Prameya English, Prameyanews.com, Odisha Latest News, Odisha News Online

Jawan electrocuted in Ganjam

3/12/2019 at 9:39 AM

Bhubaneswar: In a tragic mishap, an IRB jawan was electrocuted to death in his house at Kebiribrahmapur under the Belaguntha police outpost in the Bhanjanagar area of Ganjam district early this morning.

The deceased jawan was identified as Banshidhar Pradhan. Banshidhar was working in Malkangiri district and had come home on a leave.

According to reports, he was doing some work when he came in contact with a live wire and got electrocuted. He was rushed to a hospital where he was declared dead.

A pal of gloom has descended in the village following the incident.

   Related Posts