Odisha News In English

Prameya English, Prameyanews.com, Odisha Latest News, Odisha News Online

House gutted in fire due to short circuit in Balangir

2/12/2020 at 5:06 PM

Kantabanji, Dec 2: A house was gutted and assets worth lakhs reduced to ashes in a fire which broke out at Gopabandhu Nagar Kantabanji area in Balangir district last.

As per the report, sparks erupted in one room of a house in the village while all members were out of the house. Neighbours spotted the fire coming out of the hose and informed the fire personnel.  Later, Kantabanji fire brigade team, however, important documents, furniture, electronic goods and other valuable items had been lost to the flames.

Locals have demanded financial assistance for the family. An electric short circuit is being suspected for the fire.

   Related Posts


Loading...