Odisha News In English

Prameya English, Prameyanews.com, Odisha Latest News, Odisha News Online

Girl charred to death as gas cylinder explodes in Kalahandi

1/03/2021 at 12:05 PM

Dharmagarh, Mar 1: A girl was charred to death as a gas cylinder exploded in Khapramal village under Koksara police limits in Kalahandi district today.

The deceased has been identified as Twinkle Kandapan, daughter of Rameswar Kandapan, a resident of the village.

According to the locals, Twinkle was cooking in the kitchen while her parents were out for some work. Suddenly, the gas cylinder exploded due to a leak following which the house caught the fire. Twinkle could not come out of the house and succumbed to the fire subsequently.

The locals managed to douse the fire before the fire service officials reached but were not able to save Twinkle’s life.

On being informed, the police reached the spot and initiated a probe into the matter after sending the body for the post-mortem.

   Related Posts


Loading...