Odisha News In English

Prameya English, Prameyanews.com, Odisha Latest News, Odisha News Online

Girl burnt alive in Jagatsinghpur fire mishap

10/01/2019 at 11:11 AM

Jagatsinghpur: In an unfortunate incident, a college girl was burnt to death after two houses caught fire at Routanuagon under Raghunathpur block in Jagatsinghpur district last night.

The deceased was identified as Mama Dash, a plus two 2nd year student of Sidhamahavir College in Punanga.

According to reports, the mishap took place when Mama was alone at home.

Locals spotted smoke emanating from the house and informed the fire officials. Later, fire officials reached the spot and doused the flames.

The exact reason behind the fire mishap has not yet been ascertained. However, electric short circuit is suspected to be the reason of flames.

On being informed, police reached the spot and started investigation.


   Related Posts