Bhadrak, Feb 10: As many as four and an SUV standing garage caught fire near Dahanigadia Chhak on NH-16 here on late Tuesday night.
However, no casualties were reported so far.
Though the exact reason behind the fire has not been ascertained, short-circuit is suspected to be the cause behind the mishap.
According to reports, the fire broke out at a bus and the fire later spread and engulfed the entire vehicle in no time.
On being informed, fire fighting teams rushed to the spot and doused the flames.