Odisha News In English

Prameya English, Prameyanews.com, Odisha Latest News, Odisha News Online

previous arrow
next arrow

Fire mishap in Mayurbhanj village; girl critical

24/02/2019 at 10:16 AM

Bhubaneswar: A girl sustained critical burn injuries in a fire mishap occurred at Baunshapal village under Udala area in Mayubhanj district last night.

The victim, identified as Dharitri Behera, was first admitted to a local hospital. However, she was latter shifted to Baripada Medical College and Hospital as her condition deteriorated.

According to reports, a house caught fire, the reason of which was yet to be known. Dharitri was sleeping in the house. Her dress had already caught fire by the time she felt the blaze. Hearing her screaming, family members rescued her and took her to the hospital.

On being informed by locals, fire personnel rushed in and doused the fire.

   Related Posts