Odisha News In English

Prameya English, Prameyanews.com, Odisha Latest News, Odisha News Online

star kirano
star kirano
previous arrow
next arrow

Fire engulfs sanitary godown in city

7/11/2018 at 1:21 PM

Bhubaneswar: Properties worth lakhs of rupees were gutted after fire broke out in a sanitary godown in the Old Station Bazar here last night.

According to sources, a sanitary godown belongs to Greg trading company caught fire at around 11.30PM. Locals found smoke billowing from building and immediately informed fire officials.

On being informed, eight teams of fire tenders unit reached the spot and managed to douse the flames after an hour-long operation.

The exact reason behind the fire mishap is yet to be ascertained. Plastic items and bathroom fittings worth over Rs 50 lakhs have been reduced to ashes.

   Related Posts