Soro, April 15: A fire broke out at a coach of Jan Shatabdi Express near Simulia railway station on Thursday morning. The fire was doused with the help of the train staffers.
Sources said there was no injury to any of the passengers.
The fire was spotted in a dustbin which was kept near the toilet of the coach D-6. Soon the train staffers doused the flame and informed the senior officials.
Though the exact reason behind the fire mishap is yet to be known, it is being suspected that the fire was caused by cigarette.