Bhubaneswar, May 31: AS Covid-19 cases continue to grow, the Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) on Monday made Covid negative report compulsory for passengers to deboard at Biju Patnaik International Airport (BPIA), to check the spread of the infection effectively.
In this regard, the BMC has issued stipulations for air passengers who are landing at the Bhubaneswar airport.
Here are the guidelines issued for air passengers for Bhubaneswar International Airport.
1. The Passengers deboarding at Bhubaneswar shall have to produce RTPCR Negative report or Rapid Antigen Test Negative report which need to be obtained 48 hours prior to landing at Bhubaneswar.
2. Citizens can also produce final vaccination certificate while deboarding at Bhubaneswar in-lieu of above mentioned COVID tests.
3. Citizens coming without any of the above reports shall have to undergo mandatory RAT test at the testing facility created at BPIA premises for this purpose. The positive cases detected at the RAT test at the BPIA will be dealt with as per the treatment protocol.
4. The Director BPIA shall ensure adherence of the above guidelines strictly.
5. This will come into effect immediately.