Balasore, Aug 1: In the interest of public health and the containment of the spread of COVID-19 in the district shutdown has been imposed in the dist on all Saturdays and Sundays.
However, the district administration has allowed emergency services during the shutdown period.
Following activities have been allowed during shutdown:
• All medical establishments including hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, including medicine stores. Movement of Ambulance and all medical personnel.
• District and Municipal Administration / Police / Fire Services
• Central and State Government official on emergency duty
• Telecom services
• Petrol pumps and CNG stations
• Print and Electronic Media identified by District Police
• Water Supply, sanitation and sewerage workers
• Electricity supply and distribution
• Movement of goods and good carriers, whether loaded or unloaded
• Industrial establishment, factories and construction activities