Odisha News In English

Prameya English, Prameyanews.com, Odisha Latest News, Odisha News Online

Woman, two sons critical as house catches fire in Angul

19/11/2018 at 10:14 AM

Bhubaneswar: In a fire mishap, a woman and her two sons sustained critical burn injuries as a house, in which they were sleeping, caught fire late on Sunday night.

The incident has occurred in Shabal Ranga village under the Bantala police station in Angul district. Each of the three persons has received over 90 per cent burn injuries. They were first taken to the Angul District Headquarters Hospital. However, they were later shifted to the SCB Medical College and Hospital in view of their critical condition.

According to reports, the mother-sons trio were fast asleep when the house caught fire. The reason behind the spread of fire was yet to be known

   Related Posts