Odisha News In English

Prameya English, Prameyanews.com, Odisha Latest News, Odisha News Online

Odisha: Fire breaks out at Cuttack Sishu Bhawan

13/03/2021 at 8:14 PM

Cuttack, Mar 12: A fire broke out at Sishu Bhawan in Cuttack today. No major damage has been reported.

According to sources, the fire mishap occurred due to electric short circuit while the hospital authorities could manage to timely douse the flame before the situation worsened.

On being informed the fire personnel reached the spot and brought the blaze under control.

   Related Posts


Loading...