Odisha News In English

Prameya English, Prameyanews.com, Odisha Latest News, Odisha News Online

previous arrow
next arrow

LPG cylinder goes off; family members safe

21/10/2018 at 12:03 PM

Bhubaneswar: Three members of a family were miraculously saved even as a LPG cylinder exploded in a house near Malapada Ram Temple under the Bolangir Town police station this morning.

According to reports, the gas cylinder caught fire during cooking due to a leakage in the house of Himanshu Panda. However, family members could run for safety before the explosion.

The explosion was so intense that the roof of the house was blown off into pieces, according to reports.

   Related Posts