Odisha News In English

Prameya English, Prameyanews.com, Odisha Latest News, Odisha News Online

Gas stove explosion in shop, three injured

24/10/2021 at 2:24 PM

Keonjhar, Oct 24: Three people including a minor were injured due to a blast in the gas stove shop near Sunanadi market in Joda area of Keonjhar district. The blast was occurred while they were working in the shop.

The injured have been identified as Budhadev Mahakud (minor), Sanjay Maharana, residents of Hudisahi and Sagar Khan, resident of Joda market area.

According to the sources, the trio suffered the injuries while they were re-filling the gas in an illegal manner.

The locals have immediately rushed to the spot and transferred all the injured to the Tata steel hospital in Joda for preliminary treatment. They were shifted to Ispat hospital in Rourkela after their condition deteriorated.

On being informed , the Joda police reached at the spot and have started investigation into the matter.

   Related Posts