Baripada, Oct 6: A youth has been critically burnt after a cooking gas cylinder burst at Bhanjapur village under Baripada Town police in Mayurbhanj on Wednesday.
The man identified as Sritam Panigrahi has been referred to Pundit Raghunath Murmu Medical College and hospital.
Sources said, Sritam was cooking with a gas stove in the morning. Meanwhile, the cylinder burst out all of sudden. As a result, he sustained critical burn injuries in his body.
Subsequently, he was rushed to Pundit Raghunath Murmu Medical College and hospital, Baripada for treatment.