Odisha News In English

Prameya English, Prameyanews.com, Odisha Latest News, Odisha News Online

Fire breaks out at MKCG hostel

25/12/2018 at 6:35 PM


Berhampur: A fire broke out at senior resident doctors’ hostel of MKCG Medical College and Hospital here today. However, no inmates were reportedly present in the hostel when the fire broke out.

No casualty was reported.

Sources said several important files and documents were gutted in the fire.

On being informed, the fire services rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control.

Though the exact reason behind the mishap is yet to known, fire is suspected to have occurred due to short circuit.

   Related Posts