Odisha News In English

Prameya English, Prameyanews.com, Odisha Latest News, Odisha News Online

Elephant electrocuted in Cuttack

1/12/2021 at 6:22 AM

Athgarh, Dec 1: An elephant died after coming in contact with live electric wire in a farmland at Rajanagar village under Athagarh police limits in Cuttack district.

The carcass of the animal was spotted by local residents in the morning. They informed the forest officials.

Later, a team of OUAT reached the spot and recovered the body for post-mortem.

Several elephants have died due to electrocution in recent past in Odisha.

   Related Posts