Bhubaneswar, Sep 20: As many as 10 persons died of coronavirus infection in the state in the last 24 hours.
“Regret to inform the demise of Ten COVID-19 positive patients while under treatment in hospitals,” said the Health department on Twitter.
1. A-40 year old male of Bolangir district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
2. A 69-year old male of Cuttack district who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension, Chronic Kidney Disease (Post Transplant).
3. An 84-year old male of Cuttack district who was also suffering from Diabetes. 4. A 68-year old male of Ganjam district.
- A 65-year old male of Kalahandi district.
- A 92-year old male of Khordha district.
- An 80-year old female of Mayurbhanj district.
- A 60-year old female of Puri district.
- A 54-year old male of Puri district.
- 10. A 53-year old male of Sambalpur district who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension.