prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Youth gets electric shock at Nuapada Railway Stn, hospitalised

Bhubaneswar: A youth received critical burn injuries as he came in contact with a live wire at the Nuapada Railway Station in Nuapada district early this morning.

The victim, identified as Arjun Jatat, has been admitted to the District Headquarters Hospital, Nuapada. His condition is stated to be critical.

According to reports, Arjun had embarked a goods train when he came in contact with a live wire. Railway staffs rescued him and rushed to the DHH.

   Related Posts