prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Youth electrocuted to death at Cuttack station

17/01/2020 at 2:08 PM

Cuttack, Jan17: A youth died after he got electrocuted coming in contact with high voltage live wire in Cuttack.

The incident took place around 7 am on platform no 7 of Cuttack railway station.

According to Government Railway Police (GRP) the youth climbed up a coal-laden goods train and burnt alive after coming in contact with a 35,000 high voltage wire.

GRP personnel rushed to the spot and rescued the body.

Locals claimed that he was mentally unstable.

   Related Posts


Loading...