prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Youth electrocuted in wire he had spred for boar

2/11/2018 at 11:18 AM

Bhubaneswar: An incident has come to the fore in Kendrapara district where a youth was killed along with a boar after coming in contact with a live electric wire he had spread to kill the wild animal.

According to reports, the incident has occurred at  Jammu Purbapada village under Mahakalpada area. The deceased youth was identified as Biju Mirdha.

On being informed, forest and police personnel have reached the spot and started investigations.

   Related Posts


Loading...