prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Youth electrocuted at Jatra pandal

14/06/2019 at 9:23 AM

Bhubaneswar: In a tragic mishap, a youth was electrocuted to death while watching Jatra play at Khamang village under the Balianta police limits in Khurda district last night.

The deceased was identified as Pradeep Sundray.

According to reports, the youth got electric shock as he held an iron grill near the Jatra pandal. Though he was taken to a hospital, he was declared dead there only.

A pal of gloom has descended in the village following death of Pradeep. Police have reached the spot and started investigations.

   Related Posts


Loading...