prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Woman charred to death, husband critical in fire mishap

12/02/2020 at 10:26 AM

Bhadrak, Feb 12: A woman was charred to death on Wednesday in a fire mishap at Serapur village under Bhadrak Rural Police Station limits.

The victim has been identified as Sarojini Parida. Her husband sustained serious burn injuries and has been admitted to hospital.

Three houses were gutted in the incident.

It is suspected that the fire broke out due to electric short-circuit.

   Related Posts


Loading...