prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Woman charred to death, house gutted in fire from gas cylinder

17/02/2020 at 1:10 PM

Bhadrak, Feb 17: A woman was charred to death after a fire broke out due to LPG cylinder leak in Chardia village under Chandbali block here today morning.

The deceased was identified as Purnima Das.

According to sources, the incident occurred this morning when the woman lighted up a lighter being unaware of leaking of gas from the cylinder. As a result, the house caught fire.

Locals reached the spot seeing smokes blowing out from the house and informed the fire personnel.

At least six rooms were reduced to ashes by the time fire fighters doused the flames. Property worth lakhs have been destroyed in the mishap.

   Related Posts


Loading...