prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Watch cop turns Good Samaritan; provides first-aid to kid sustaining burn injuries

5/04/2020 at 3:34 PM

Barang, Apr 5: Amid the nationwide lockdown due to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, the Barang police station IIC has helped a seven-year-old kid by providing first-aid after he was electrocuted and sustained severe burn injuries.

A child named Aditya Das of Brahmanigaon village under the Baranga PS was electrocuted and sustained severe burn injuries on both palms.

After getting information, the Barang police reached the spot and provided first-aid to the child. Later, he was rushed to the Sishu Bhawan in Cuttack.

   Related Posts


Loading...