Bhubaneswar, July 31: The Odisha Government today issued guidelines for Unlock-3 in the state. Here are the activities permitted and prohibited till August 31.
Regulation of activities in areas outside the Containment Zones:
The following establishments/activities will continue to remain closed till 31st August.
(i) Religious places/places of worship for public.
(ii) International air travel of passengers, except as permitted by MHA.
(iii) Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment complexes, theatres, auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places.
(iv) Social/ political/ sports/ entertainment/ academic/ cultural/ religious functions and other large congregations.
(v) Schools, colleges, other educational training/coaching institutions, anganwadis, etc. will remain closed for the purpose of teaching till 31 August. However, the conduct of examinations, evaluation and other administrative activities shall be allowed.
(vi) Yoga institutes/ centres and gymnasiums will be allowed to function from 5th August subject to SOP to be issued by MOHFW, GOI.
All shops, commercial establishments, offices, institutions and movement of individuals shall remain closed/ prohibited between 09.00 PM to 05.00 AM throughout the State, except for essential activities.
This restriction shall not apply to:
• District and Municipal Administration/ Police Government Officials on duty.
• Doctors, Medical/ Paramedical Staff (Govt. & Private), ambulances and emergency health staff.
• Emergency workers of Utilities such as Electricity, Telecom, Water Supply, Railways and Airport Staff of IT & ITS Companies on production their ID cards.
• Any person, in case of medical or other emergencies.
• Owner/ staff of chemist shops.
• All industrial units.
• All construction activities.
• Movement of public transport, private vehicles and taxis (including cabs by aggregators like Ola, Uber, etc.) to and from airports, railway station and bus terminals/ stands/ stops, for facilitating the movement of passengers by air, rail and road.
• Operation of hotels and hospitality units, including their associated offices, movement of staff and associated personnel.
• Dhabas along National and State Highways/ major roads for takeaway only.
• Petrol pumps and CNG Stations.
• Print and Electronic Media identified by Commissionerate/ District Police.
Weekend Shutdown will be imposed in Khordha, Ganjam, Gajapati, Cuttack districts and Rourkela Municipal Corporation area.
During the shutdown, all activities shall be closed except the following.
• All medical establishments including hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, medicine stores movement of ambulance and all medical personnel.
• District and Municipal Administration/ Police/ Fire Services.
• Central & State Government officials on emergency duty.
• Telecom services.
• Petrol pumps and CNG Stations.
• LPG distribution, home delivery of cooking gas and associated facilities, personnel and vehicular movement.
• Print and Electronic Media identified by Commissionerate/District Police.
• Water Supply, sanitation and sewerage workers.
• Electricity supply and distribution.
• Movement of goods and good carriers, whether loaded or unloaded.
• Industrial establishments, factories and construction activities.
• Agriculture, Horticulture, Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Services and allied activities, including procurement at Mandis.
• Service sector industries, including IT/ iTes, Hotel & Hospitality units. Operation of hotels and hospitality units, including their associated offices, movement of staff and associated personnel.
• Movement of rail and air transport. Road transport on highways, road movement of transiting vehicles.
• Movement of Public Transport, private vehicles and taxis (including cabs by aggregators like Ola, Uber, etc.) to and from airports, railway station and bus terminals/ stands/ stops, for facilitating the movement of passengers by air, rail and road.
• Marriages and funerals, with permission of local authority.
• ATMs and critical financial institutions like RBI Clearing Houses.
• Operations of Airports, Railway Stations, Bus Terminals and their associated offices, movement of associated personnel and activities.
• Home Delivery of food, groceries, vegetables and essential items by restaurants and aggregators such as Zomato, Swiggy, etc.
• Dhabas along National and State Highways/ Major roads for takeaway only.
• Milk booths, food & grocery stores such as Reliance Fresh, Big Bazaar, Chilika Fresh and others for home delivery only.
• Newspaper hawkers between 5 am and 8 am only.
Functioning of Offices
Govt. offices shall function with reduced manpower, in accordance with the notification issued by GA&PG Department, Govt of Odisha.
Banks and Financial Institutions shall function with reduced manpower, in accordance with the notification issued by the Finance Department, Govt. of Odisha.
Private offices shall operate with reduced manpower as far as feasible and adopt work from home practice.
Movement of persons and goods:
There shall be no restriction on inter-State and intra-state movement of goods and private vehicles. No permission/ approval e-permit passes will be required for such movements.
Inter-State and Intra-State movement of Passenger Buses will be regulated by the Transport Commissioner.