prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Tehsil clerk burnt alive with house in Keonjhar

28/10/2019 at 11:19 AM

Bhubaneswar: In a tragic mishap, a person was burnt alive as a fire engulfed a house, in which he was sleeping, at Sadha chhak under the Soso police limits in Keonjhar district last night.

The deceased was identified as Sukadeb Munda, a junior clerk at the Anandpur tehsil in the district.

According to reports, Sukadeb was sleeping in a house located at Saddha chhak, about 300 metres from his own house. A fire emanated from an unknown source and engulfed the house all of a sudden. Seeing this, some locals informed the nearby fire office. Though a brigade of fire personnel rushed to the spot and doused the blaze, Sukadeb had died by that time.

While the exact reason behind the incident was yet to be known, the police have reached the spot and started investigation.

   Related Posts


Loading...