Keonjhar: In a shocking incident, two minor siblings were charred to death after fire broke out inside the pig sty at Mundasahi village under Nayakat police limits in Keonjhar district today.
The deceased were identified as Rahul Munda and Sagar Munda, son of Kanhei Munda and Hrudananda Munda respectively.
According to reports, the mishap took place when both kids were playing inside the pig sty. A major fire broke out and later engulfed the enclosure. The kids sustained burn injuries and rushed them to Keonjhar District Headquarters Hospital (DHH), where doctor declared them dead.
The exact reason behind the fire mishap is yet to be ascertained.