prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Man electrocuted in Jajpur village

7/12/2018 at 10:05 AM

Bhubaneswar: In a tragic mishap, a villager died after coming in contact with an 11-KV electric wire at Rehmanpur village under Korei police limits in Jajpur district this morning.

The deceased was identified as Rabi Mallick, a resident of Rehmanpur.

According to reports, Rabi was working on his agriculture field when an 11-KV live wire snapped over him, leading to his death.

   Related Posts


Loading...