prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Man critical, son dies after coming in contact with live wire

Bhubaneswar: In a tragic incident, a youth died and his father sustained critical burn injuries after coming in contact with a live wire at Gengutia village in Dhenkanal district this morning.

The deceased son was identified as Jitendra Nayak. The injured, Joginath Nayak, is now undergoing treatment at the District Headquarters Hospital, Dhenkanal.

According to the reports, Jitendra and his father were roofing their thached house when they came in contact with an 11-KV live wire, which was hanging over the house. The son was electrocuted on the spot and Joginath sustained critical burn injuries.

A pal of gloom has descended in the village.

   Related Posts