Rayagada, June 1: With a view to contain the spread of coronavirus, the Odisha government has decided to keep the lockdown in force till June 30.
The Rayagada district administration has also allowed and prohibited several activities during this period.
Here is the list of allowed and prohibited activities in the district.
1. All schools, colleges, educational/training/coaching institutions etc., shall remain closed till 315t July 2020. However, online/distance learning shall be permitted.
2. Hospitality services other than those used for housing health/police/ Government officials/health case workers, stranded persons including tourists, and those used for quarantine facilities.
3. Ail cinema Halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, sports complexes, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places
4. All social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/cultural/religious functions /other gatherings.
5. All religious places/places of worship shall be closed for public. Religious congregations are strictly prohibited.
6. Liquor Shops/Pan, Gutkha etc. Shops
Activities Permitted: (Complete Exemption)
1. Pharmaceutical Store, Distributors/Pathological Labs/Private Clinics
2. Petrol Pumps/LPG outlet and distribution
3. Garages, Spare Part and Tyre shops 4. Electrical Services (Including AC, Fridge, Air Coolers, Fan etc)
5. Intra-State movement of two wheelers, private vehicles, official vehicles, taxis (Including cabs by aggregators like Ola, Uber etc.) except In the Containment Zones following SOPs.
6. Inter-state movement of goods/cargo, including empty goods carriers
7. Dhabas, Restaurants, Hotels (Takeaway only).
Activities Permitted: (From 7 A.M. to 5 P.M)
1. All Grocery shops/Bakeries/Dairy/Milk Booths/Milk Products
2. Vegetable and Fruit shops
3. Non-veg market like Meat, Fish, Chicken and Egg etc.
4. Multi brand Retail Mall
5. Couriers/E-Commerce and online delivery services
6. IT and IT enabled services
7. Electrical and Electronic Appliances Shops and Services 8. Books, Stationeries & Magazine Stores, Newspaper Agencies and Xerox shops 9. Computer/Mobile Sales and Services shops & Mobile Recharge shops
10. Common Service Centres (CSCs)
11. Automobiles Sales (Four/Three/Two wheelers) & its services
12. Clothes/Garments/Shoes and Bags/Watch/Furniture/Utensil Store/ Ladies Corner/ Jewellery/Gift Shops 13.Shops dealing with construction materials (i.e., cement, rod, sanitary materials)/ Paints and enamels/Hardware shops/Shops of Marvel, Tiles etc.
14. Shops with Fodder/Fertilizers & Pesticides/Agricultural Machinery and its spare parts and repairs.
15. Cycle Rickshaw/Auto Rickshaw (maintaining social distancing)
16. Weekly Haat (in Rural Areas only) 17.
Saloon/Beauty Parlour/Spa 18. Sweet Stalls (Takeaway only)
20. Hotels to operate upto 30% capacity. Restaurant service will be open only for in-house guests.