prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Hotel staff electrocuted in Mayurbhanj

14/10/2018 at 10:09 AM

Bhubaneswar: In a shocking incident, a person was electrocuted to death at Angarapada under Karanjia area in Mayurbhanj district early this morning.

The deceased was identified as Paresh Chandra Sahoo of Pandurashuli village in the district. He was working in a hotel.

According to reports, Paresh was cutting a bamboo when he came in contact with a live electric wire. He was rushed to a nearby hospital in critical condition. However, he could not be saved.

   Related Posts


Loading...